Sunday, June 29, 2008

Firsts!

Unfortunately, I don't have as much time for this first post as I would like, but I will give it my best shot to get started.

I have a few friends that blog, and I have thought about it myself for several years. Why did it take me so long to jump in? I'm not sure, but here I am now. I have always had a passion for writing, but have not done much of it the last few years. I am hoping this blog will give me a chance to get back to writing.

Plans for my blog include sharing our everyday life, which with a new teenager and preteen in the house is a daily adventure; I would also like to throw in an original short story on occaision (some fiction, some are stories of memories from my childhood, etc...)

So, hang on, here we go on this new journey together. I hope you enjoy the ride.

1 comment:

Aubs said...

Yay for you jumping into the blogging world!! I'm a fairly new blogger as well (started in January) and i'm glad to have "met" another bloggy friend!!