Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Another Award

April has left me the sweetest award. She actually left it for me a few days ago, but I have fallen behind again, and am just now getting to it. First, I want to say thank you so much to April for this award; I am truly surprised & excited to have received it. I am not very creative, so this is very special to me to. Now it is my turn to pass it on.






Here are the rules...You need to list six things that make you happy, and pass this award on to six creative bloggers.

Six Things That Make Me Happy:

1. My family - I know this is a given, but it's true.

2. Lemon Heads - I love everything about them from the fun blue & yellow box to the tart yet sweet taste - love, love, love them & if I am down they will make me smile!

3. Being at my parent's house - there's just nothing like being at mom & dad's. (my kid's love it there too, & of course that is icing on the cake)

4. Home made ice cream - memories of my grandparents:)

5. Sweet Tea (with real sugar) - does it get any more southern.

6. A beautiful, crisp fall day with nothing to do, but be lazy!

Now, to pass it on. I know have passed awards on to most of you who follow me & as I still have many followers, or know very many bloggers yet, I am limited on who to pass it on to. All of the blogs I read are very creative & I love them all. But here goes....(and forgive me if you have already received this award, it must mean you are super creative!)

1. Heidi at The Zawisza Tribune - I so love everything about your blog, you have made me laugh so much and spread so much go with your wonderful stories - and not to mention the fact that your kids are gorgeous & you take the best photos of them to share!

2. Michelle at Love you a Google - I love getting to know your family through your blog; I love the fact that we seem to be in so many of the same places & feel certain we will meet someday. Thank you for sharing with us.

3. Angie at Life from the "zoo' - Love, love, love your blog. I may not know you in person, but it is evident you are a wonderful mom & great person.

4. Lindsay-ann at The Cross-Stitch House - From your lovely crafts to the beautiful walks you share with us, your blog makes me feel as if I have a friend in a far away place to visit each day!

5. Chickadee at A Familiar Path - We've been friends in real life since childhood & probably know too many secrets about each other (that is if we can still remember them). You're the reason I started blogging - even though I held out for a while - I love it & thank you for pulling me in.


6. ScrapperMom at My Yesterdays, Todays, and Tomorrows - Another real life friend since childhood, and another reason I started blogging. Love seeing your scrap booking & I do want that lesson some day!

Thanks to all of you for sharing with me each day - don't forget to pass the award on, if you haven't already!




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm catching up with my blog business tonight... it's lucky this blogging thing is fun, 'cos it's VERY time-consuming!!!... Hope you have a great week.

April said...

So glad you enjoyed your award!!! Congrats!!! Have a terrific day!!

Shell in your Pocket said...

I love sweet tea! Now my daughter who is only 4years old...always wants it!

Congrats on your award!
-Sandy Toes

Lindsay-ann said...

Thanks so much for the Kreativ Blogger award. I am honoured.
Are Lemon Heads a type of lemon cake or tart? They sound lovely.
Lindsay
(Your friend in a far away place)
I love it when you visit me. I love visiting your blog too and through it experiencing your lovely country and special friendship.

Scrapper Mom said...

Thank You!!! Very Sweet. And I'm glad you started blogging.

Heidi Zawisza said...

Seriously??? You are DA best!!!!
I love coming over to your blog and reading your sweet stories and your CALM REASONABLE life, it makes me feel grounded....if even just for a second!! ha!
I also LOVE your sweet loving comments even when I have OBVIOUSLY been an idiot!!! LOL!!!!
Love you girl!!

Heidi Zawisza said...

Oh, and I forgot to say that I LOVE LEMONHEADS TOO!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Helloooooooo... Hope you're having a happy week. God Bless!

Leigh Ann said...

I have always thought you were so creative, especially at that newsletter you did at HH. You definitely deserve this award. You, Michelle, and me should go to lunch one day so y'all can meet, and I guess I can just tag along with two of my favorite people. :)

LOVE YOU A GOOGLE... said...

I like Leigh Ann's idea! Thank you so much! Creative.. definitely sounds like you are! :) Thank you so much for the award. I will try to do my happy things list tonight. Once I get through with my sad things (laundry, dishes,etc). ha! I love reading your blog, even when you are behind! :) Sounds like you have a busy enough reason to be behind. Thanks again! Let's do plan lunch one day!