Monday, October 13, 2008

GLITCH!

Throw in a huge glitch in my catching up plans!!! Computer problems tonight - UGH!!! Finally, got it resolved, but now I am afraid I am just too tired to stay up late catching up on the bloggy business, I need to .
Hopefully, without any further glitches, I will be able to catch up tomorrow night. Please be patient with me as I am trying, but this seems to be the week of nothing going right (and it's only Monday). So, I am trying to take it all in stride and not stress out, but to do that I must have sleep. Please stay tuned, I will get back to it on a regular basis soon and get to those awards, I have several in mind to pass them on to.
Nighty, night for now!




5 comments:

hsmomma said...

Gotta love computers, huh???

Hope you slept well!

April said...

So sorry you've had such a tough time. I can't tell you how many times I've come close to just tossing our computer right out the window! Of course, I don't think my husband would be too thrilled!

Hope you got some much needed rest and will be up and running, again, soon. Have a terrific, non-stressful day!! :)

a boy a girl and a pug said...

What a bummer! Hope you got some rest!

LOVE YOU A GOOGLE... said...

I am just now catching up on everything and I am glad you had such a great birthday! Computer problems can really get you down! I hate when my messes up.. which amazingly is ALWAYS some point when hubby is on it! ha! never me! :)

Hope you had a great weekend.

Heidi Zawisza said...

Girl, I'm in the same boat as you are!!!! Not to add to your catching up or anything, but I left you an award on my blog!!!