Tuesday, October 28, 2008

BEHIND AGAIN!

Well, it seems I have fallen behind again. This time of year just seems to be crazy for us, so much going on! I have been checking on blogs, but haven't had much time to comment or post.

I would throw out some updates on the happenings around here, but I'm not sure I remember where I left off. So, here are just a few of things that have been keeping us busy:

Boy Scout hike/campout/meetings
Girl Scout meetings
Deer hunting
Parent/teacher conferences
Homework
re-injured hand (better now, I think)
sick hubby (some kind of flu/stomach bug)
of course laundry, cooking, etc....
work, work, work....

I'm sure there are lots of things I am forgetting, but you get the idea. My kids may be older & not as "needy" when it comes to the everyday things, but now there are other needs which requires me to be the taxi driver - some days I think I meet myself coming and going! I barely get home from work, just to turn around to take someone somewhere. But, enough of the whining & complaining, that's just the way it is around here, busy all the time.

I do like blogging and love reading and keeping up with all of you through your blogs. The rest of this week and next week appears to be a little less packed with activity, so my goal is to get back to the blog world.

Hope everyone is having a great week!



7 comments:

April said...

We miss you in Blogland, but I can so relate to how crazy life can be. Hang in there and hope you'll be back soon!!

Anonymous said...

I am constantly behind with things... As I said to Angie, just do what you wanna do when you wanna do it, regarding your blog, that is!!! I loved it when you said "some days I think I meet myself coming and going" - classic! Hope you're having a beautiful day.

LOVE YOU A GOOGLE... said...

It's okay to whine a little! :) Hopefully things will slow down for you in the next few weeks. I love catching up with you when you have the time. :0 Take Care of your hand!

Heidi Zawisza said...

ummmmm, you might want to check my blog....thanks for finding my sister!! What's your finders fee?

Leigh Ann said...

I have felt the exact same way. I am so behind on all my blogging and blog reading. I also feel like a chauffeur. We are literally in the care for 3 hours a day and that is on our easy days. Somehow your chaos made me feel better in my chaos. Did that make sense??? Ha! I'm so glad your hand is better.

a boy a girl and a pug said...

Glad you're back. It's such a crazy time of the year. Hope you get to have a peaceful week.

Lindsay-ann said...

Just catching up with your blog news. We have been away for a few days. I hope your hand and your husband are both better. Things are hectic here too. I wish I could 'pause' life for a few hours to catch up sometimes. Great to hear from you.
Lindsay