Sunday, October 12, 2008

CATCHING UP

It was a very busy week, and I have "blog stalked" but didn't have much time to post myself.

Two of my bloggy friends have given me awards, and I can't wait to accept them and pass them on to others. I hope to get to them either tonight (depends on how fast time gets away from me) or tomorrow night.

Basically, I just wanted to a second while I have one to check in and say that I will be catching up on my blogging in the next few days!!!

Thanks again for all of the wonderful birthday wishes, and also thanks to Lindsay-ann & Angie for the awards, I am truly honored!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check your email, Luvvy. Wouldn't it be great if we could spend however much time at the 'puter, while our houses were being cleaned and meals were prepared and laundry folded and someone went out to work for us, just so we could come and go with our 'hobby' when we liked!!! Dream on... I'll catch up with my bloggy business soon too. Take care.

Lindsay-ann said...

Glad you liked the award. You deserve it so much.
I am looking forward to catching up with your news soon.
Lindsay