Wednesday, August 13, 2008

STUCK IN THE 80's?

Well, if you have read any of my previous posts, you know I just attended my 20 year high school reunion. You also, may know that I have promised to do a "retro" post and show some embarrassing photos of me from my past.

I think I have admitted previously that I loved my school days - especially high school. I loved the clothes, the music, the hair, etc.... I LOVED THE 80's and I still do!

So, while I scan my pictures getting ready for my retro post, I thought you might like to take a look at the following:


80's - You know you're from the 80's if...

It made me smile, and yes, I knew how to finish the line from #1, and yes, I was still singing the lyrics when I got to #6! I also, remember most of the things on the list (OK, OK, I really remember all of them, and no this does not bother me, it makes me smile!)

Hope this list made you smile. Were there any that you remembered from the list (it's ok to admit it)?

5 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Hilarious! I am right there with you. I love high school and everything about it. Bon Jovi had The best music! This was fun to read and go back...way back. Ha! I am anxiously awaiting your pictures! :)

Scrapper Mom said...

I really liked that link. You know I have that trivia game!!

Anonymous said...

That list was a classic! I'm thinking I don't qualify as "stuck" in the 80's, but I AM still singing in my head "Living on a Prayer"... AM looking forward to checking out your photos... Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

I see you just visited me an hour ago (that little sidebar thingy is neat!!!). I just finished a little post, nothing too exciting, but I hope you come back and visit soon. I love reading your comments. Have a wonderful weekend.

Heidi Zawisza said...

Ha! I posted about this a few months back!! It is so hilarious.......and I remember most of it!!!!