Monday, August 4, 2008

Trip/Technical Problems

Well we are now home. We had a very nice visit with my sister and her family.
I have been trying to do a post and share the photos I promised with you, but every time I try to upload the photos I get an error message. It says something like "images can't be uploaded due to an internal error." If any of you with more technical experience than what I have (which isn't much) have any suggestions or advice on what I may be doing wrong, please feel free to share with me. I will keep trying it and hopefully, it will work soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, gracious! Don't you just LOVE it - not - when you encounter technical hitches!!! I haven't had too much trouble with my blog so far, but when it does, it's so annoying, as my intention is to try not to spend too much time with this 'hobby'; and when things go wrong, and you're determined to do something(!!!), the time just gets sucked up, doesn't it?!!! I hope you iron out your problems soon. Looking forward to seeing your pics. Naomi

Heidi Zawisza said...

Yep! Blogger was down yesterday.....but they are back up tonight!! I had the same problems!
Can't wait to see your pictures!