Wednesday, July 9, 2008

CAR TROUBLE

Ugh! Isn't having your car break down when you are least expecting it the worst?!!! It happened to me today, and it was not fun! I know it could have been so much worse, but it still was not fun!

My work requires me to drive a lot and my car is basically my office some days. Today I was in a town about 45 minutes away from where I currently live. My car decided to overheat and then not start again. Fortunately, my dad works in the town this happened in, he was at work and couldn't rescue me. But I did call my mom, and she was able to get someone they know, who grew up in the same town I did and still lives close to my parents, that is a mechanic to come and help me out. He managed to get me mobile again, and I was able to make it back to my home safely and park my car.

Hunter is very handy and will be able to fix the car, but will have to wait on a part from the dealer! So, all in all, it will be OK. Just an unexpected expense we didn't really need right now.

So, I just needed to say UGH!!!!

4 comments:

hsmomma said...

I know how you feel. It's the washer and dryer for us right now. Our washer broke and someone loaned us one--now the dryer has quit! So, I will 'UGH!' with you!!! :)

Melissa Stover said...

sounds like a bad day. hope you can get it fixed soon.

Scrapper Mom said...

Wow girl. Thanks for your multiple comments today! I'm glad you liked my post. I can't help it. I will always love the 80's.

Sorry about your car. I'm expecting our van to go kuput any time even though it only has 72,000miles. It is a Kia, so what can I expect?

Aubs said...

Darn...sorry to hear you are having trouble! That's never any fun and of course it is going to happen at the worst possible time. Such is life i suppose....hope the part gets in soon and your hubby can get ya mobile again!