Thursday, July 24, 2008

Uneventful Week

Well, I have been racking my brain trying to come up with a post that would be interesting to anyone who may read. I have to say this has been a very uneventful week around our household, and I do not have any interesting news, or antics to share. So, I must apologize as this may be boring.



Hunter and I have been working, nothing exciting for us as of yet, and Hunter is off tomorrow (he is off every other Friday). However, last Friday, he did have some excitement - he fell in a manhole. He was not hurt seriously, actually not much at all, just a few scrapes and bruises. He filed a workman's comp report just to be safe though - fortunately there will not be anything that will need to be paid on it.



Flicka and Camo have been going over to the in-laws house and took turns spending one night there this week (they wanted alone time). Flicka has spent a few days at home alone - her favorite thing to do because she can stay in bed till she wakes up, stay in her pj's all day, basically just veg out.



I have a couple of work appts. tomorrow so I will work at least 1/2 day. Hunter and the kids will go over to the in-laws so they can swim, and the kids are planning to ride 4 wheelers for a little while. While, we live in town, the in-laws live outside city limits and have around 10 acres. Gives us a chance to pretend we are in the country.



I think it has just been too hot to get into too much right now. If you live in AR this time of year you know you can't escape the heat. Forecast for the next 4 days - actual temp of 99 - 100, heat index of 105 - 110!!! HEAT + HUMIDITY = HHHHOOOOTTTT!!!!:0( *I still prefer summer over the bone chilling cold of winter!!!*



I guess overall, I would much rather have an uneventful week, than one full of turmoil!
Hope everyone is having a good week, and staying cool! Don't forget sunscreen and lots of water!!!!:0):0)


2 comments:

hsmomma said...

Yep, it's just TOO hot to leave the house. And like you said, the next few days are supposed to be WORSE!! Ughhhh.....

Henry said...

i know what you mean about trying to come up with interesting blog topics. sometimes I have to write even though i haven't any news, just because I'm afraid if I take to much time off from blogging, I'll just quit it altogether..