Sunday, July 20, 2008

MORE WEEKEND FUN!

My mother-in-law just returned home from a week and half long visit to Savannah, GA. She goes on this trip yearly with some friends, and has a great time. Flicka hasn't seen her in almost a month, for Camo it has been a week and half (they are not used to being away from her for that long, and neither is she). She returned home with 5 lbs. of fresh shrimp and 5 lbs. of fresh crab legs, and invited us over for dinner. We spent the afternoon, swimming, catching up, and then eating. It was a great day for all of us. Hope you enjoy the random pics we took (Flicka took some of the photos.)

me & Flicka


Camo, just chillin!


Camo & Grandpa cooking shrimp together.

Grandma's Hibiscus. (Flicka thought this would be a cool pic.)


Grandpa taking a break from cooking to cool off. (temp hit 100 today, heat index - 105!)
Flicka enjoying some refreshment!
Camo & Hunter having some fun.
Our wonderful dinner!!!

Grandma doesn't like her picture taken so we will have to get one of her later. The kids so love getting to spend time at Grandma & Grandpas, and I must admit I do too. I have the best in-laws, and love every minute with them. It was great weekend!

5 comments:

Scrapper Mom said...

Looks like you guys had a great day!

Anonymous said...

MMMmmm! Seafood... Yummmmmm... Sounds like you all had a great time together. Beautiful pics. You really should get scrappin'!!!

cmbbyrd said...

I'm glad you are doing more
pictures. I love seeing pics.
Your daughter does look a lot
like you but I can definitely
see your sister in her too.

hsmomma said...

Ok, you and scrapper mom are making me so hungry! I am not sure the pork chops I have thawing for dinner are going to measure up after seeing the yummy looking ribs and seafood!!!

Heidi Zawisza said...

oh, the food looks amazing!! And it WAS hot yesterday......UGGHHH!!